MTNL Delhi has recently announced a new Trump Connection. It is valid only for prepaid subscribers and can be availed by doing an FRC of Rs. 249. Uninor has also announced a new Local Special Tariff Voucher for Gujarat Circle. It can be activated with an STV recharge of Rs. 49.
In case you don’t know, DoT is considering the merger of MTNL and BSNL by mid next year. Both these public sector telecom companies are posting losses since many year and this merger could breathe new life into both of them.
Uninor will also be acquired by its parent Norwegian telecom operator Telenor. So, it is interesting to note that these telcos are still trying to make the best of their network infrastructure.
Trump is MTNL’s brand for prepaid subscribers and here are the details of the newly announced FRC 249:
1. The connection will come with a lifetime validity but the benefits will be valid only for 180 days.
2. It comes with Free 1 GB 3G data. Post the usage of free data, 2p/10KB will be levied for using data in home network or while roaming.
3. 400 mins of free voice calls. Customers can use a maximum of 100 mins for free STD voice calls.
4. Local and STD calls on MTS network will be charged at 0.5/sec, whereas all calls on other networks will be charged at Rs. 1p/sec.
5. Charges for SMS are:
Local SMS: 50p/SMS
National SMS: Rs. 1/SMS
International SMS: Rs. 2.5/SMS
6. Local outgoing calls while roaming: Rs. 1/min, STD calls: Rs. 1.5/min, incoming calls: 75p/min.
Post the usage of free benefits customers can choose from a variety of recharges.
Details Of Uninor’s new Local Special Tariff Voucher For Gujarat:
This new local special tariff voucher for Gujarat can activated by a special recharge of Rs. 49 and comes with a validity of 14 days. It provides free 20,000 local seconds, the details of which are:
1. Free 13,000 local seconds valid for Uninor to Uninor calls.
2. The other 7,000 seconds are valid for local calls from Uninor to other numbers.
If the above mentioned packs apply to you then please do mention your experience with the packs in the comments below.